Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Monday, March 19, 2012

HAPPY! SPRING! Update!

This is Henry II. He is a OLM original design. He is my last bunny for the season. He is about 22" long. He will come signed and dated. Henry is sold! Thanks to Katie! She wanted one more boy!!! LOL!!!





close up for Henry's hand stitched face. Kindly asking $28 and travel fare







Simple little prim dolls. They are about 14- 15" long. They are both OLM OOAK original designs. One with a sweet face, one with no face. These gals are great to tuck on a shelf or in a basket. Kindly asking $18 ea and travel fare.

Gal in the red dress is sold, thank you kindly!!!




close up....






My last bunch of BIG carrots! There is 3 to the set, one is hiding in the back. No good way to get a good picture. The carrots are about 19" long and hang about 34" with the homespun green foliage. Kindly asking $25 for the set and travel fare.

Sold to Wanda, Thank you kindly!!!!




Please email me with any questions or purchase. I accept PP and MO. Thanks! OLM

8 comments:

  1. Happy Spring Marie! I just love seeing your creations~ they put a smile on my face!
    Spring Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Henry II...and what huge carrots...guess they grow em big in your neck of the woods! Take care Marie. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the shipping on those big guys? and do you still have set available thanks Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok..I can't take it any more...can Henry please come and live with me? I must be blind because I can't find your email info...but I really think he needs to move on in! He'll be right at home with all these boys!!! Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marie, Sue love old Henry!!! Your prims amaze me you talented girl!!! Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your doing a great job creating wonderful things and selling them. I am happy for you. That bunny is so cute. I am sure Katie just cant' wait for him to come. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Marie
    Lovin Henry but really want your prim girls..Is your red dress plain face still available?
    Thanks Trace

    ReplyDelete
  8. If not I love the other tooooo :)

    ReplyDelete