Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

HAPPY MAY DAY!!! OFFERING FREE SHIPPING!

Happy May Day Everyone!!!  It's a gloomy rainy one for us, but much needed... I have decided to offer FREE SHIPPING on all my creations that I have recently made. They are currently listed here, on Lemon Poppy Seeds, or on Facebook...Here is a couple of pictures of the "girls" looking for a few good homes...

UGH!!!! OK.... Blogger has deleted have of what I have written... all the details and prices for the girls are on my regular blog... Please check there for pricing... sorry about this... I am afraid to loose everything if I try again.... UGH!!!!



1 comment:

  1. EYE CANDY! Love them all. Do you have a button for your selling blog we can share? ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete