Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Thursday, June 21, 2012

BLOW OUT DOLL SALE!!! DOLLS HOME FROM FOLK EVENTS!!

 WOW!  These gals have been on a world wind trip!!  I was asked to participate in the pop up stores FOLK magazine had in Springfield Ohio and Beaver Dam, Kentucky.  Sadly the events did not go so well for my gals...SO, now I have a surplus of dolls and I am working on fall and pumpkins.... So what does that mean???  How about at least 25% off my OLM original gals!?!?!?!  I don't usually put my "girls" on sale, but they want good homes, they don't want to stay with me, after their adventures.....so a sale it is!!!!

So, they will come to you tagged as I sent them off to the FOLK events... Prices DO NOT include travel fare, please email me if you would like to give anyone of them a home or more details on the pictures... I took them quickly, and I am working off of my son's computer as ours was hacked over the weekend...UGH...... so, here is my email for any questions or to purchase... folkart94@msn.com

First up is ALMA, she is created from a wonderful Pineberry Lane pattern, one of my favorite designers... she is made from osnburg, mostly ragged stuff and her dress and slip from wonderful calico fabrics...she is about 21" long,  she was $49.50...NOW $38 and travel fare.....
 He loves me... a 2 doll set.. Created from vintage feed sack material.  The boy is 24" long and the little gal is tucked into his arms with a vintage cracker jack prize ring around her neck... They were $61.50...NOW $42 for the set, and travel fare.....This set is a OLM OOAK original design....
 Sweet Betty is a OLM OOAK original design... she is about 17" long and created from muslin... she was $29.50, NOW $21, and travel fare......
 Barb who only wears red is a OLM OOAK original design, created from osnburg, about 22 " long, painted red boots that are not showing... a old fake pearl necklace and a little charm bracelet created from cracker jack prizes... She was $37.50.... NOW... $28. and travel fare....
 Uncle Sam was created from a wonderful pattern by Mandy at Bittersweet primitives... he is create from muslin, fun Americana fabrics, painted flag.  From the top of his hat to his feet, he is about 29" long, he was $43.50...NOW $30.00, and travel fare....
 Grouped together two little OLM original design dolls, they were $17.50 ea... Now $12 each... one in a yellow homespun... one on the far left in a sweet print that looks like cross stitching, they are about 11" long.... the prairie doll set was created from a Angel and the Crow pattern, they were 29.50 for the set of 3...NOW...$20, and travel fare....2 LITTLE PRIM GALS ARE SOLD, THANK YOU!
 Ms. Jackie. a OLM OOAK original design, she is about 21" long, created from muslin, old babies t-shirt for her top that has been grungy up and a red homespun fabric for her skirt... she was $37.50, NOW, $28. and travel fare....
 Poor mis-matched Florence... I love this goofy gal... She is tall and skinny at 26" long... one old pink baby shoe... no part of her outfit matches... one of the vintage button eyes is hanging just a bit.  She is a OLM OOAK Original design... she was $43.50, NOW $30, and travel fare....
 OH My Ms. Penny and her little pin keep... she is created from vintage toweling fabric, stuff plump and round!  Great homespun dress... Vintage child's tea cup was created into a little pin keep around her neck.... She is about 24" long and is a OLM OOAK Original design... she was $47.50, NOW 33, and travel fare...
 Virgina... another OLM original design.. her dress is made from a scrap quilt piece, she has a big pout face that is about 10" across! and she is about 20" long.  Created from muslin... She was $44.50..NOW $30, and travel fare....VIRGINA IS SOLD! thank you Kindly!!!
Sweet Anneliese!  I know she is a bit over the top prim, but I love her so!  Created from osnburg, great reproduction fabrics for her outfit and little seed bag that says "faith"... Missing a eye... she is a OLM OOAK Original design.... she was $46.50, NOW $34, and travel fare....ANNELIESE IS SOLD!  ON HER WAY TO HER FOREVER HOME!  THANKS LYNN!!!!!

YIKES, a lot of girls came back home... but they have been out travel for over a month with the gang at FOLK Magazine.  If you are willing to consider giving them a home, please email me at folkart94@msn.com... I accept PP and check, wait until it clears, and MO...  Thanks for taking a moment to peek!

4 comments:

  1. Well first off CONGRATULATIONS for being in the wonderful show...but darn it all...why didn't they sell. Some people just don't get Prim!!!
    Now I love them - you sure PRIMED up my two dolls.
    Hope you sell some Marie.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi There, I just sent you a email, to purchase my creations, all you have to do is email me at folkart94@msn.com. thanks! OLM

      Delete