Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happy Summer everyone!  I am adding just a little update here... If you see anything you would love to give a home to, please email me at folkart94@msn.com.  My back is out and giving me much grief.  This post has taken two days to finish... So if you don't here from me right away, please know I will get back to you. thanks so much. OLM

First is Ms. Liberty.  She is a OLM Original design.  Big round head floppy head. Sweet stitched face and a simple wool felt crown.  Stitch banner that says Liberty across her chest.  Great grungy calico for her outfit!  I love how she has turned out.. Seriously thought of keeping her.... Her arms and legs are from vintage blue ticking from a old feather bed...  She is about 27 " long from the tip of her crown to her legs...


Kindly asking $39.50 and travel fare.....SHE IS SOLD, THANK YOU!
Simple Uncle Sam's.  I started these guys about 3 years ago.... I sewed them up and painted on their pants.... Then I tucked them away and never finished them....I don't remember the designer and with the   back out  I have not been able to dig to find the pattern I started with... sorry about that....
So they got a good grungy bath... added a bit of wool for beards... french knots for eyes.... and little piece of fabric for the brim of their hats...
Simple jackets with a bell for a button... they are about 11- 12 " tall depending on the sticks used... Kindly asking 10.75 each and travel fare.  I have 4.  I have 3 left, 1 SOLD, Thank you Teresa!
 I have one left, thank you Robin! and Kathy!!!  The one on the farest left, is left
Love these Uncle Sam heads on vintage textile bobbins... There are 3, 2 black and one white.  They are a OLM Original design... Simple and sweet to tuck in anywhere for the Summer decorating season!!!!
Kindly asking $10.75 each and travel fare. 
I have one left, Mr. Black Uncle Sam on the blue bobbin.  Thank you Robin!!!
Any questions, or to adopt, please email me.  Folkart94@msn.com.  Have a great weekend! OLM

1 comment:

  1. Do you have any of the Uncle Sams on a stick left? I would like one if you do.
    Thank You
    Happy 4th.
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete