Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

3 Amgio's JACK!


I really was going to wait until after the 4th to post pictures of these guys.  Truly I only snapped quick pictures, not very good ones... BUT, I am loving this set of amigo's here!  Such a hoot.  These boys are bigger then any of the ones I made last year.  Not by much, but a bit bigger....
So the fall season has kicked into high gear here... it will be here before we know it, sadly!
I hope everyone has a most wonderful 4th of July!  Everyone says it's down hill from here???
If you are interested in one of the 3 Amigo's, just email me at folkart@msn.com.

 Black Jack, love these eyes... Biggest nose at about 6 1/2 " long, 10 tall w/out the stem, about 18" tall with the stem and about 31" around.  hint of yellow paint in his sculpted mouth as if a candle was burring.  Needle sculpted mouth in a big Amigo smile!  Kindly asking $38 and travel fare....
 Surprised Amigo!  His nose is about 5" long, mouth needle sculpted in a circle and hint of yellow as well... about 10" tall w/out the stem... about 18" with the stem... 3 layers of wool scraps under his vintage button eyes.... $38 and travel fare...

 Misfit Amigo... My personal Favorite!  Wool scrap for his nose... grungy feed sack scraps for his mouth and eyes... vintage buttons for his eyes too!  This one speaks to me... LOL... about 10" w/out his stem...a bout 17" with his stem... about 30" around... $38 & travel fare.. HE IS SOLD!  GOING HOME TO TERESA!!!! Thanks so much!

All these guys are stuffed with rags in their bottoms for some weight to them...then fiber fill... the only glue used on them are for their real dried pumpkin stems.  I have found that is the best way to get them to stay on!

They are all OLM OOAK ORIGINAL DESIGNS!  As for this size, I am not sure if I will make them quite this big again... depends on timing.... several different sizes I would like to make this year....

So if you thinking a bit ahead.... looking forward to cooler nights... I don't know about you, but we have been HOT HOT HOT and DRY! Here!  I long for a couple of 75 days right now!  Just a couple....
Have a wonderful Holiday everyone! OLM

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie~
    Wishing you a fun 4th & cooler temps~
    Love the three~ watch for my e-mail~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie I saw these on Facebook
    they are SWEET, love those faces

    Have a happy Safe 4th of July
    stay cool
    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie! The Three Amigos are great.... love their funny faces!!
    Enjoy the holiday! It's going to be a hot one here, but I guess that's what summer is all about..... I complain a lot, but what did I think it was supposed to be like?! I just can't take the heat like I used to..... would smather on the baby oil and sit outside and fry in my younger days.... Can't imagine doing that now.... Gimme the A/C!!!
    A happy and safe 4th to you and your family!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting your sellfing blog up, OLM! ;)

    ReplyDelete