Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy January!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday Season!
What I am offering today is some great vintage pieces from my collections.  In a effort to "thin" some things  out a wee bit... or in many cases I have more then one item in a collection.  So I am parting with many goodies.  I am going to offer them here first as I go through things before I put them in my little antique space I rent.... Here is a few goodies that are looking for new homes...
If you see anything you are interested in please email me with your address so I can figure out the shipping cost.  I tried to pick things that wouldn't be as fragile to ship, but always encourage insurance just in case, I pack things as best I can, but once it leaves here, it is out of my control...
My email is folkart94@msn.com. for with any other questions too. thanks for peeking!

First, is a fun vintage hand sifter, red wood hand  It is about 7" tall and 10 wide with the handle
Kindly asking $10 and travel fare
 Love this quilt top... was going to use it on my bed... but it is worn and to fragile I think.  I would say it is about a twin size. Looks like all hand stitching. Again, it does have some wear and tear.  Great on blanket crane or in a cabinet... Kindly asking $33 and travel fare...

 Wrought Iron candle holder... ugh, never even put this up... I wonder sometimes what I am thinking..it is about 18" long would hold four candles or battery operated tapers... Kindly asking $15 and travel fare.
SOLD! thank you!
 Great vintage wire pie tin holder... love this...probably will be sorry to sell it... but I displaced it in moving things around... it can hold up to 4 pie tins...it is about 11 1/2 " tall... kindly asking $40 and travel fare
 Great pewter I believe stand?  I had it in my little shop area... but sadly I think most that come in where I am don't get primitives...sigh... I got this at a auction, looks great with a little fly screen on it... kindly asking $20 and travel fare...

 It is about 7" across about 5 1/2" tall

here is is with a little fly screen make a do... this one is about 6" across, kindly asking $19 and travel fare...


 The fly screen make a do with the wood handle is about 5" across kindly asking 17 & travel fare... the little one with no handle is about 4' across... kindly asking $14 & travel fare

this is a great little dove tailed box... still have the model # in the box... it is about 7" long, 6" high, and about 4 1/2 wide... great for recipe cards or clippings...

 kindly asking $12 and travel fare
 Great wooden bowl... I bought it with this finish/patina a while ago....it lost it's space recently...it's about 16" across.  really nice size bowl...

 here is the inside... kindly asking $45  & travel fare....

I have 3 vintage enamel ware pie tins... I used them in the wire pie holder.  they don't quite fit in there, but still look great...
 each one is a wee bit different.. they are 8" pie plates... kindly asking $7 ea & travel fare...

Oh egg baskets... Yikes for a while, I didn't met one I couldn't pass up... time to thin them out...sigh... This is the best one of my collection, great round size the top closes up after eggs are collected... this one is about 8 x 8 I would say, not including the handle... asking $20 & travel fare...
 oops close up of the pie plates....
 close up of the egg basket ... lets call this egg basket #1....
 egg basket #2... simple and sweet this one is...  Kindly asking $10 and travel fare....SOLD! thank you!
 Great enamel are white pitcher... This pitcher is about 15 " tall... great shape for flowers on a table...  Kindly asking $28 and travel fare...
 egg basket/ holder #3 with the wire chicken, this is about 8 " tall... Kindly asking $12 and travel fare

Fun Lily Sodas tin box... There is some where on this tin, but a great tin .. it's about 7 1/2 x 7 1/2... kindly asking $23 and travel fare....


 Great little hanging lantern light... I will include a new bulb too...

 back side there... it is about 8 " tall.. Kindly asking $12 and travel fare...

Star light... I will include a new bulb with this one too... it is about 10" tall...kindly asking $12 and travel fare...
 Lastly a old singer sewing drawer... great shape, just a bit dusty... asking $10 and travel fare....
I will combine shipping too... please email me with any questions or to purchase.  thanks for peeking.  back soon with new handmade! OLM

No comments:

Post a Comment