Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Friday, July 19, 2013

My First Goofy Jacks Of The Season!


I have been playing around and trying out different sizes and looks for my Goofy Jacks this year... 
I finished up these 4 guys today and I just couldn't wait to show them off...
Each one is OOAK, I don't know if I will make more in these sizes or not.  I have a million ideas running through my head and so little time.. Story of my life! LOL

First up is my big squattie JACK!  He is a around boy!  Created from my grungy muslin, stuffed with fiber fill and rags. Painted orange, and sanded.  I use scrap wool and floss for his face.  Beads for his eyes.  He's been finished off with a real dried stem.  It's hard to see here, there is a wool scrap in a circle attached to the top of Jack then his stem.  Only glue used is to attach the stem. 
He is about 37" around, 7" tall w/out his steam and about 11" with his stem!


 He is the biggest pumpkin listed here.After the haunting season, just turn him around and keep him out until Thanksgiving!  Kindly asking $35.50 and travel fare.
This Big Jack is SOLD! Thank you kindly!!!
I am loving blue pumpkins!  This is a new size this year too. He has been put through my grungy process, pained blue and sanded.. He is about 32" around, 8" tall without the steam...about 13" with the steam.

 Vintage buttons for his eyes and wool for his facial details.  He also has a wool top under his stem too.
Kindly asking $29.50 and travel fare.
Blue Jack is blue no longer!  He is SOLD, thank you kindly!!! 
Oh my LOOK at these buttons!  What a goofy Jack for sure!  He is about 25" around, vintage buttons for his eyes.  Floss for his nose, and wool mouth!

 He is about 8" tall with out  his stem, and 12" with his stem Kindly asking $22.50 and travel fare.

Here is Jack twin blue brother, same size approximately as the boy above, only difference painted blue.
French knots for his teeth, wool nose, and of course what Jack wouldn't be complete without a couple of vintage buttons from my collection.  Kindly asking $22.50 and travel fare.

All these JACKS are OLM OOAK Original designs.  They will come signed and dated.
If you are interested in adopting one of these boys for the season, please email me at folkart94@msn.com.
I accept PP and MO. thanks for peeking! OLM

4 comments:

  1. Well that's what I get for being a bit late! Yikes....I was going to buy him too....
    He's beautiful
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, as always!! Love them all, but that big guy is especially great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I missed Big Jack! Cleaning the house so wasn't worth it! You do wonderful work!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete