Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Happy Sunday UPDATE!


Happy Sunday everyone!!! 

I hope everyone is enjoying the last dog days of summer.  I can't believe how fast it's gone by... NOW, we are finally warming up... but all I am dreaming about is pumpkins.....

Today I few pumpkins are looking for homes for the season..  They are not to happy with the warm days we are having.... but they are all smiles!

Up first is two of my painted jacks with their goofy grins!
They are created from my grungy muslin, painted orange, given a good sanding, grungy up again, then I painted on their faces, and lastly sanded them again.
Each is about 6 1/2 to 7" tall, without their steams about about  11-12" tall with their stems...
This Painted Jack is SOLD, thank you kindly! OLM
I have two here, each is just a wee bit different... they are OLM OOAK Original designs,  kindly asking $22.50 ea and travel fare....

Next I have up 2 sets of primitive homespun punkins I created from a Tickled Primitive pattern.  Three punkins to each set. Each in a different fall homespun/calico pattern.  All have been put through my grungy process and sanded as well.. They are stuffed with a mixture of fiber fill and rags.. Grungy muslin for their curly stems.  These guys are perfect for the whole season.
The orange calico is is the smallest size at about 21' around and about 8" tall.
This set has a dark brown calico for the large punkin.  This punkin is about 27" around, about 12" tall with the stem.  The green and burgundy homespun flannel is the medium size, and  this one is about 23" around and about 10" tall the stem.  This is set #1, kindly asking $44.50 for the set and travel fare

This is set #2..
close up of the fabrics on set two... Kindly asking $44.50 and travel fare....
Next a goofy OLM OOAK Original design... Help I have fallen Jack!  I have been playing around with different sizes and shapes... I was never completely happy with how I design this shape up... He won't stand up on his own... He stayed laid in the pumpkin field to long..  LOL

He is a silly boy, created in my grungy blue.. old buttons for eyes... and stitched mouths and nose...   He is about 19" around... 10" tall without his stem...12" with his stem.
Kindly asking $15.50 and travel fare...

Lil orange was stuck out in the same field... he's just a wee bit smaller at 8" tall without his stem...11" with his stem.  Wool for his nose... old buttons for eyes and stitched mouth...

He is a OLM OOAK Original design as well.. Kindly asking $13.50 at travel fare....

Oh my goofy baby boos!!!  Each is just a wee bit different. Just a little off beat...   Each is about 12" around and about 6' 7" tall with their stems...


Orange baby boo with the wool eyes... on the left is SOLD! Thank you Kindly!!
Green Jack on the left with wool nose is SOLD and the white boo on the right, THANK YOU KINDLY!
The 2 in the middle are available ....
Each is a OLM OOAK Original design... I am offering 9 here today...
4 green Jacks..
3 orange Jacks..
1 White Jack
 1 yellow Jack...
Kindly asking $7.50 each and travel fare...

Lastly, I have 3 of my plump boys here... each are about 16 " around  around 6- 7 " tall with their stems...
Green Plump boy is SOLD, THANK YOU KINDLY!

Yellow Jack is more tall then round as the other two... I have one in each orange, green and yellow.  Kindly asking $11.50 each and travel fare.
I wanted to mention as well, there are several of my Goofy Jacks in the previous post that are still available along with Providence Olde Acre, a personal fave of mine.
I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful weekend.
Please email me with any questions or to adopt at folkart94@msn.com .
I accept PP and MO.  thanks for taking a moment to peek! OLM

4 comments:

  1. These all rock!!!! I emailed you my adoption request! Awwww. So, cute. I love the sideways ones! Hilarious! They have spunk! Like you!!!!!

    Love, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie, your pumpkins are so awesome, I sure cherish the ones that I have from you, everyone needs at least one OML pumpkin, but they are addicting! hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your pumpkins!!! If the white one with the "Frankenstein looking" mouth is still available, I'd love to purchase him! They are all adorable! It was looking like it was going to be an early fall, but Mother Nature changed her mind...it's HOT again!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness lady you are known so well for your 'special dolls' and now I do believe you will be known also as THE PUMPKIN LADY! Cool!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete