Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September 10th Update

I am back from vacation.... We had a wonderful week up at the lake!!!  Though no rest for the wicked! LOL!
I did take some pumpkins for creating while I was gone... Here are a few that I have finished up. 
It hard to say it's pumpkin season in the heat we are having!  BUT!!!  It's going to cool off soon and these guys are looking for a good homes....

All these Jacks have been created from my grungy muslin, painted, sanded, grungy up again, and sanded once more.  They are stuffed with a mixture of rags and fiber fill. All their facial details have been hand stitched on.  The only glue used is for their real dried stems to be attached.

Each Jack is about 25" around, about 7-8 tall each without the stems... With their stems.. about 10' 13 " tall each depending on the stems...All come signed and dated.
Blue Boy...  $24.50 and travel fare.. A OLM OOAK Original design  BLUE  IS SOLD! Thank you KINDLY!
Orange Knots... $24.50 and travel fare... OLM OOAK Original design KNOTS IS GOING HOME! THANK YOU KINDLY!
Black Grins... $24.50 and travel fare.. a OLM OOAK Original design....
OOPS...just saw this, LOL!  I forgot to put a nose on him! LOL!  He's going to need a little wollie delight!
I am showing these boys again... Personal fave's I have to admit... I listed them several weeks ago... but they are still looking for their forever homes....
You can go here for the listing and their details http://primitivehand-didsbyolm.blogspot.com/2013/08/saturday-night-update-i-couldnt-wait.html
Warts... $40.50 and travel fare... A OLM OOAK Original design
Happy Jack!  He is BIG!  My biggest Jack that I created.  Kindly asking $40.50 and travel fare..
Please email me with any questions or to adopt at folkart94@msn.com.  I accept PP & Mo. thanks for peeking! OLM

No comments:

Post a Comment