Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Friday, April 18, 2014

Few Prim Goodies For Consideration..


Happy Spring everyone!  
It's been so long since I have had a update...
I have been busy with getting my shop set up to my "vision" and have not done as much creating..
BUT, I am hoping to get back to that real soon!

I thought I would offer here a few "extra" primitives that I have purchased for my shop.
It is small... and well sometimes I have to purchase in quantities that I might not need...
But want some for the shop... 
So here are a few extras...
Please feel free to contact me with any additions questions or to purchase at folkart94@msn.com..
 First I have 3 different wonderful grungy TIMER,  battery operated pillar candles.  They are 4x6, they are 5 hours on 19 off and run on 3 AAA batteries.. Batteries included. My flash washed out the flicker on the candle.  This one is Apple Brown Betty, and yes the candle is scented too.
Kindly asking $30.00 and travel fare...
 Here a look at the "glow" of the battery candle...
 This one is Cinnamon Cider, same as above on size and such...
Kindly asking $30.00 and travel fare...
 last one is called Sweet cinnamon.
Kindly asking $30.00 and travel fare.

Next!  OH I love these and they have been doing really well in my shop... I just got carried away and order so many...LOL... These are scented wax muffins!  They smell oh so yummy.  They are about 3" tall... about 2 1/2 to 3" wide... oh so prim and wonderful for a prim jar... on a old bread board... etc... Perfect for one's prim displays...
They are $5.25 ea and travel fare...
 Next is the prim biscuits!  Love these too!  They are about a 1" tall about 3" wide... and scented as well... They look great with a prim muffin!
Kindly asking $4.25 ea and travel fare...
 Lastly the mini bread loaf!  All three look great together on a bread board... about  a 1" tall.. and not quite 3" long...
Kindly asking $2.75 each and travel fare...
They called the scent their muffin scent... smells like yummy baked goods!
 Love these cottage yet prim frames!  They are 9 x 6 and would hold a 3 x 5 or 4 x 6 picture.
I have 2 left... Kindly asking $17.75 and travel fare.
 Great prim looking potpourri that smells great!  Each bag has about 5 cups....

 Close up of the Antique Cider... I have 2 bags of each scent...
Kindly asking $15.50 and travel fare...

 Close up of the Vanilla Bean... So spring looking...
$15.50 and travel fare...

 Cinnamon Stick close up...
$15.50 ea and travel fare....

Lastly I have  UNSCENTED Quince slices... Wonderful for a jar or in a prim display... I have 2 bags left...
kindly asking $10.50 ea and travel fare

Close up of  the slices.
Thanks so much for taking a moment to peek.  I want to wish everyone a wonderful Easter Holiday!!!
Again, any questions or to purchase, just email me at folkart94@msn.com.
OLM

No comments:

Post a Comment