Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Canvas Tote Bags For Sale. All New!!!

I just got these HOT  totes in from a back order from this Spring!
I ordered them for my shop...but I am not going to put them in there...
I don't have many... So I am listing them here...
FIRST, let me say these are NOT the Mona B bags..
These are made by Colonial Tin Works. They are made from recycled canvas too...
So there are a imperfection here and there...
These are great looking bags! 
If you want any other details on them...size and such... Please email me at folkart94@msn.com
I accept PP & Mo... 

First up is  the 1821 canvas tote bag... is in my opinion army green canvas and tan leather...


 Kindly asking $ 44.95 and travel fare...
I have 2 totes in this style...
SOLD, thank you kindly!
Next is the newsprint tote they call it... Same coloring and the 1821 tote... 
 I have 2 in this style...
Kindly asking $44.95 and travel fare...

NOW, $30 and travel fare....

Then the every popular Live, Work, Create, Tote bag..
Personal fave!
 Kindly asking $50.95 and travel fare...
Now $40 and travel fare...

Lastly the star shoulder bag... 
This one has a shoulder strap that can be removed.

I have one in this style... and kindly asking $55.95..
Now $40 and travel fare...

Please email with any questions or to purchase. folkart94@msn.com.
thanks! OLM
PS... Back soon with a few last pumpkins for the season... 

No comments:

Post a Comment