Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Primitive Hand-dids by OLM

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day Feb 14th Update!


I am embarrassed... 
I can't believe it's been so long since I have done a update...
I must admit, I did next to no creating over the Holidays...
I lost my MOJO... and it's just now coming back... 
So, here is the first new OLM OOAK original dolls for 2015...

Sweet gals all looking for their forever homes...

 First is Rosetta...
Adorable gal made from some grungy osnburg and her body is grungy civil war reproduction fabric..
her arms and legs are scraps of osnburg hand stitched together...

Facial details all hand stitched and Flax for her hair...
She is about 19" long...
She is a OLM OOAK. 
Kindly asking $31.50 and travel fare...


Oh Ethel!!!
I think she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar!
She is created from my grungy muslin.  
Stuffed with a mixture of rags and fiber fill.
Puckered mouth and hand stitched eyes and nose...

her top is a vintage dolls dress... (doesn't close in the back... but oh so prim...)
Grungy cheese cloth for her slip and wool for her skirt...
She is about  21" long
She is a OLM OOAK original design.
Kindly asking $38.50 and travel fare...

Here is Ethelyn...
She is a wee bit color blinded... nothing "quite" matches... LOL...
Prim blue calico skirt... brown civil war reproduction homespun top, all prim'd up... apron from grungy cheese cloth... and her finishing touch is a vintage green broach. 

She has a little bed head going on too... yet, Ethelyn thinks she is oh so put together... 
She is a OLM OOAK Original design...
she is a big gal.. about 23" long and her head is 9" wide... 
Kindly asking $55.50 and travel fare. 

I just got these totes in this week advertising my business and where my shop is in Elgin, IL... 
I thought it would be nice to offer one with a purchase of my girls going to their forever home..

If you would like to just purchase a tote for your use..
They are $5 ea and travel fare... They will go nicely in a padded envelope.
Email me at Folkart94@msn.com to adopt or for any questions. I accept PP & MO... 
OLM

No comments:

Post a Comment